Bullock County Elderly Care (Alabama)

An Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home in Bullock County, Alabama is a local residential facility for elderly members of the community who need assistance with daily care. Bullock County Nursing Homes can provide short-term rehabilitative services to people recovering from hospital stays, as well as long-term care for people who don't require hospitalization but can't be cared for at home. Bullock County Assisted Living Facilities usually consist of semiprivate or private apartments and provide care for the elderly with medication, intermittent nursing care, and assistance with daily living activities. Many Assisted Living and Nursing Homes offer dining programs, educational activities, and cultural and recreational events. In many states, Medicaid covers Bullock County elder care facilities including Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes.

Southern Springs Healthcare Facility Union Springs AL 745 Southern Springs Road 36089 334-738-5590

A Department of Aging in Bullock County, Alabama is a government agency at the state, county, or local level that provides support and assistance to elderly members of the community. Bullock County Departments of Aging offer a number of services and programs to promote the health, safety, and independence of the elderly, including health and wellness programs, caregiver services, and elder abuse prevention. At the local Bullock County level, Departments of Aging are involved in directly providing services, which can include cultural and recreational programming.

Bullock County Department of Aging Union Springs AL 106 Baskin Street, Rm 106 36089 334-738-2928

A Medicaid Office in Bullock County, Alabama is a local branch of the federal Medicaid program, which provides health insurance assistance to income-eligible individuals and families. Medicaid services include inexpensive or free health insurance for the elderly, which covers medical treatment as well as Bullock County nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Bullock County Medicaid Offices provide assistance in understanding the eligibility requirements to obtain Medicaid services, enrolling for Medicaid services, and information on healthcare options for elderly Bullock County residents. Medicaid Offices can also assist the elderly in obtaining access to Bullock County healthcare.

Union Springs Alabama Medicaid Office Union Springs AL 103 Conecuh Avenue West 36089 334-738-3200