Garfield County Elderly Care

Find Garfield County OK Elderly Care and Senior Care Services provided by Departments of Aging, Medicaid, Medicare, Senior Centers, Social Security Offices, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities.

An Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home in Garfield County, Oklahoma is a local residential facility for elderly members of the community who need assistance with daily care. Garfield County Nursing Homes can provide short-term rehabilitative services to people recovering from hospital stays, as well as long-term care for people who don't require hospitalization but can't be cared for at home. Garfield County Assisted Living Facilities usually consist of semiprivate or private apartments and provide care for the elderly with medication, intermittent nursing care, and assistance with daily living activities. Many Assisted Living and Nursing Homes offer dining programs, educational activities, and cultural and recreational events. In many states, Medicaid covers Garfield County elder care facilities including Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes.

Arbors The Assisted Living Center Enid OK 4502 West Randolph Avenue 73703 580-242-4500

Clay Hall Senior Resident Enid OK 311 Lakeview Drive 73701 580-540-9268

Garber Residence Care Home Garber OK 209 East Garber Road 73738 580-863-2224

Greenbrier Nursing Home Enid OK 1119 East Owen K Garriott Road 73701 580-233-0121

Highland Park Manor Nursing Enid OK 1410 West Willow Road 73703 580-234-2526

United Methodist Retirement Enid OK 3706 King Street 73703 580-237-5945

A Social Security Office in Garfield County, Oklahoma is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration, which provides financial support to elderly people and other eligible individuals. Elderly workers are eligible for Social Security assistance if they meet certain age and work history requirements, or if they have a qualifying spouse. Garfield County Social Security Offices provide a range of elderly care services, including monthly stipends to retired workers. Social Security Offices provide assistance in enrolling for Social Security benefits, receiving Garfield County SSDI benefits, and planning for retirement needs.

Enid Social Security Office Enid OK 2202 North Van Buren Street 73703 580-237-4337