Garvin County Elderly Care

Find Garvin County OK Elderly Care and Senior Care Services provided by Departments of Aging, Medicaid, Medicare, Senior Centers, Social Security Offices, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities.

An Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home in Garvin County, Oklahoma is a local residential facility for elderly members of the community who need assistance with daily care. Garvin County Nursing Homes can provide short-term rehabilitative services to people recovering from hospital stays, as well as long-term care for people who don't require hospitalization but can't be cared for at home. Garvin County Assisted Living Facilities usually consist of semiprivate or private apartments and provide care for the elderly with medication, intermittent nursing care, and assistance with daily living activities. Many Assisted Living and Nursing Homes offer dining programs, educational activities, and cultural and recreational events. In many states, Medicaid covers Garvin County elder care facilities including Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes.

Lindsay Manor Nursing Home Lindsay OK 1103 West Cherokee Street 73052 405-756-4334