Muskogee County Elderly Care (Oklahoma)

Find Muskogee County, OK Elderly Care and Senior Care Services provided by Departments of Aging, Medicaid, Medicare, Senior Centers, Social Security Offices, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities.

An Assisted Living Facility and Nursing Home in Muskogee County, Oklahoma is a local residential facility for elderly members of the community who need assistance with daily care. Muskogee County Nursing Homes can provide short-term rehabilitative services to people recovering from hospital stays, as well as long-term care for people who don't require hospitalization but can't be cared for at home. Muskogee County Assisted Living Facilities usually consist of semiprivate or private apartments and provide care for the elderly with medication, intermittent nursing care, and assistance with daily living activities. Many Assisted Living and Nursing Homes offer dining programs, educational activities, and cultural and recreational events. In many states, Medicaid covers Muskogee County elder care facilities including Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes.

Brentwood Extended Care & Rehab Muskogee OK 841 North 38th Street 74401 918-683-8070

Broadway Manor Nursing Home Muskogee OK 1622 East Broadway Avenue 74403 918-683-2851

Brookdale Muskogee Muskogee OK 3211 Chandler Road 74403 918-683-8388

Country Gardens Assisted Living Community Muskogee OK 611 South Country Club Road 74403 918-686-8100

Countryside Estates Muskogee OK U.S. Highway 64 74401 918-463-5143

Dogwood Creek Retirement Center Muskogee OK 3230 East Shawnee Road 74403 918-683-5100

Eastgate Village Retirement Center Muskogee OK 3500 Haskell Boulevard 74403 918-682-3191

Fort Gibson Nursing Home Fort Gibson OK 205 East Poplar Street 74434 918-478-2456

Haskell Care Center Haskell OK 405 Choctaw 74436 918-482-3310

Muskogee Nursing Center Muskogee OK 602 North M Street 74403 918-682-9232

Pleasant Valley Health Care Center Muskogee OK 1120 Illinois Street 74403 918-682-5391

The Springs, A Grace Living Center Community Muskogee OK 5800 West Okmulgee Avenue 74401 918-683-2914

York Manor Nursing Home Muskogee OK 500 South York Street 74403 918-682-6724

A Social Security Office in Muskogee County, Oklahoma is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration, which provides financial support to elderly people and other eligible individuals. Elderly workers are eligible for Social Security assistance if they meet certain age and work history requirements, or if they have a qualifying spouse. Muskogee County Social Security Offices provide a range of elderly care services, including monthly stipends to retired workers. Social Security Offices provide assistance in enrolling for Social Security benefits, receiving Muskogee County SSDI benefits, and planning for retirement needs.

Muskogee Social Security Office Muskogee OK 125 South Main Street 74401 918-687-2338